Saturday, January 17, 2009

60 DAY CHALLENGE

Generated image



This is my challenge to all that "DECIDE" to participate!

I challenge you to use "MOTIVATION" daily in your everyday life for the next 60 Days.

By taking this challenge I promise you one thing. I promise you that your attitude will change, when you can change your attitude you can change your life!

Join our group "Daily Motivation" and let me show you how I have changed my life by altering my attitude towards the world and learning how to live life without the presence of a BOX.

"I was once informed by a mentor to think outside the box;
after thinking outside the box for so many years I questioned
why are there still obstacles? I have learned to live without a box;
allow me to show you how to build an empire without a BOX presence."
~Gerald Simmons~


What You Will Get From The Group

- New Motivational Video Weekly
- New Motivational Quotes Weekly
- New Motivating Sayings Weekly
- Tips on how to use the video, quotes, and sayings to alter your Attitude
- Tips on how to use your "WHY" to get you by!
- Tips on how to Master your Mind!
- And Much More!!!

What's The Cost

This group is $5.00 per month.
Join now and we will give you 2 months (60 days) for the price of one month!
If you do not get anything out of our group during your "60 Day Challenge" then we will give you a refund upon your request. Send all refund request to: addprosperity@gmail.com

How to Get Your Access Granted

- If you are a member of "Legal As One Motivational Network" (legalasone.ning.com) login and look on the left side of the page under the "Motivation is Key" heading. At the bottom of that section you will find our pay pal button, submit your payment there.

- If you are not a member of "Legal As One Motivational Network" (legalasone.ning.com) yet all you have to do is go sign up for your free account and follow the instructions stated above.

- Once you have done that then send me an email to: addprosperity@gmail.com with your name that you are using on "Legal As One Motivational Network" so that I can send you your invite.

**** If you are using the same name
------------------------------------ OR -----------------------------------------------------

Click the banner below to request your membership after you make your payment (you will not be granted access until your payment is received). Send email to address above so that I know who you are and that you have paid.

**** If you used the same name and email address for both your payment and membership then you do not need to send me an email****

Generated image


click above


Learn to use "Motivation" in your everyday life to build the reality you want to live!

The material in this group will be material that I have written myself to motivate others and material that I have found of others that has motivated me.

This is my "60 Day Challenge" to all of you! I look forward to seeing all that accepts this '60 Day Challenge" on the other side!

The Self-Proclaimed Motivator,
Gerald Simmons Jr.



"I Am who I Am today because

I DECIDED who I wanted to be!"

~ Gerald Simmons Jr. ~







2 comments:

  1. Love the quotes
    I really love these kind of things!
    I was just at this site where they had all these motivational and inspirational refrigerator magnets and I got a bunch of them. They were really cool with funny original sayings like "obsession is not a hobby" (i got THAT one for sure hahaha) :)
    ...and things about love and friendship too.
    I gave a lot of them to my friends and co-workers for christmas, they loved them:)
    http://www.motivationalrefrigeratormagnets.com/
    Anyway, thanks for sharing!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gerald, don't get caught standing at the end, I got that,and you don't have to tell me again, I will be diving in and will be listening,to every move and sound that the ocean makes,as it speaks to me,gently, it will say, let me take you to a place where you can escape and feel every breeze of me, from Alaska to the keys, you will be unlimited,flowing with joys, that only you, I and heaven will know and see,so lets enjoy the motions and it's portions like the mighty gushing winds as it comes pouring in, I will survive and win because I am not afraid to float or ride the waves while it last and never ends, so thanks for reminding me of where I need to be.

    With Great Inspiration,
    Latwanuia Henry

    ReplyDelete

Motivational Corner Says

Memory Improvement Tip of the Day